Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus’ product, NexusPayables, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user-friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Intermediate to EXT-JS Developer who is interested in joining the Nexus team. We are willing to consider working remotely with the right candidate!
Requirements of the position:
- Must have at least 3+ years’ experience working with EXT-JS and PHP
- Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent may be considered depending on skills and experience)
- Must be detailed-oriented and possess a strong drive to deliver quality, consistent results in a timely manner.
- Should be willing to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Familiarity with information architecture structure and design
- Transact-SQL, writing and optimizing SQL queries, stored procedures, and developing databases.
- Experience in creating, implementing, testing, and maintaining full-featured "web 2.0" dynamic database-driven web applications
- Work both independently and collaboratively with team members and demonstrate innovation and accountability of assigned responsibilities
Additional Preferred skills:
- Mobile technology experience
- Experience with Subversion, ANT
- Network Administration experience
Please submit resumes to email@example.com and include “EXT-JS Developer” in the subject line. To be considered, applicants must include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements/history. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.